Thorough Teeth Cleaning in Langley
Brushing at least twice every day keeps your teeth clean and healthy. But cleaning teeth alone is insufficient to keep your oral health optimum. Even after thoroughly cleaning your teeth, you can get cavities, infections, or gingivitis. Oral health is vital for maintaining a healthy body, preventing bad breath, and maintaining confidence in interacting with others.
Professional dental cleaning is done with specialized tools and equipment to remove plaque and calculus buildup in hard-to-reach spots. Further, it includes fluoride treatment to make your teeth sparkling white.
Langley Village Dental offers personalized dental health services, meeting the standards of excellence in dental health as per CDA’s guidelines. We have a highly professional and devoted team of dentists and staff to provide quality, affordable dental services. Contact us for thorough teeth cleaning in Langley.
Prophylaxis or preventative cleaning helps maintain overall dental health and optimum oral hygiene. It involves:
- Cleaning the gum line and the outer layer of the teeth by removing calculus and plaque build-up using a metal scaler.
- The next step is polishing your cleaned teeth and flossing to remove any left-over tartar for that thorough clean look.
Benefits of a Professional Dental Cleaning
The benefits of dental cleaning are not just limited to oral health and hygiene but a person’s general health too. Some of the benefits of bi-annual dental cleanings are –
- Improves oral health and cultivates a healthy lifestyle.
- Regular dental cleaning by an oral hygienist keeps your confident smile intact and oral diseases at bay.
- Removes the plaque and calculus from the spots that are hard to reach.
- Keep your teeth pearly white by removing stains and polishing them to get that confident smile.
- Prevents tooth decay and oral diseases by early diagnosis during the cleaning procedure.
- Fluoride treatment as part of cleaning makes teeth stronger and more resistant to cavities.
- Dental exams before the cleaning procedure can help to diagnose early signs of mouth cancer and the condition of your gums and spot cavities that cannot be noticed by oneself.
- Periodontitis is a gum disease causing severe general health issues but can be prevented by deep and regular cleaning.
Read our blogs to know more about dental issues and their solutions.
At our clinic, we strive to provide our clients with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions. The following are some commonly asked questions about our teeth cleaning in Langley:
Generally, two dental cleanings a year work well for most people. However, you might need more cleaning appointments than that if:
- You have gum disease
- You have a family member that is predisposed to cavities and plaque buildup
- You have a weakened immune system
- You suffer from an illness that causes changes in your mouth
We invite you to schedule an appointment with us so we can examine you and determine the required frequency of your teeth cleaning in Langley. Routine dental cleanings are a cornerstone of preventative dentistry.
Get in Touch
At our dental clinic, we’re always welcoming new clients for teeth cleaning in Langley and other procedures. We will provide you with a warm and welcoming environment where you will feel empowered to share your concerns. Our clinic is outfitted with the latest technology, and we use precise and minimally invasive procedures to serve you. Please contact us to make an appointment.